Groups are dedicated spaces for discussions on particular topics. For instance, if you want to discuss about cricket, you can create a group called, ‘Cricket Enthusiasts’.
Anyone who is interested in Cricket can join the group and jump into discussions.
Groups are a great way to:
1. Keep the community organized.
2. Stay focused on specific topics.
3. Make friends with similar interests.
How many groups can you make?
1. Make as many groups as you want.
2. Create private or public groups.
3. Invite people to join the groups.
Is it necessary to add a cover image and group profile photo?
1. No, it is not necessary but it is suggested that you do so.
2. Adding images (cover or profile) makes the groups look more professional.
3. These images can help to quickly identify a group.